Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

RGV quotes

Following are some of quotes which i found interesting from RGVs blog
Abt AR Rahman
------------------
I can never forget a line of Rahman’s, which he said to me while at his studio, “I’ve decided that whatever goes from here has to be good”.

Knowledge,intelligence and genius
------------------------------------
knowledge is an accumulation of facts, intelligence is an ability to understand and analyze the knowledge, and genius is to be able to apply and create.

His issshhhhtyle
----------------
“I would rather die than not live life the way I want to”


“Of many a strong structure’s ruin raindrops and weeds have been the cause” -Friedrich Nietzsche (Thus spake Zarathustra)


Ignorance is bliss, right?Ans: Only for the ignorants



1/28/2009
My reactions to reactions

1. What is the basic purpose of you operating this blog?Ans: I love sounding off.

2. By writing on God, you have shown yourself to be nothing but an empty soul.Ans: Ok Mr.Full Soul, next time you go to a temple register a complaint on me. Also try and visit me in hell on your way to heaven.

3. Aren’t you thankful to the audiences when they make your moves successful?Ans: On the contrary they should thank me if they like my movies the same way they would want to kick me if they didn’t.

4. What will be your reaction when you put in lot of hard work and it doesn’t give result?Ans: I never work, let alone work hard. I enjoy everything every moment. Work is something I define as having to do whereas wanting to do it is to enjoy. The result of your work is never in your control and whatever is not in my control I don’t waste my time, thoughts and energy on it.

No comments: