Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Men and curiosity

Yesterday there was a conversation with my friend.. Not face to face but through an Instant messenger which is accesible to all colleagues in office... He is going through a rough phase and i was asking him deeper questions and counter questions.. Obviously with my point blank conversations he was annoyed ..hurted and finally said i never hurted you or had disbelief in you and how can you say such a such a thing to me... I told him that i atleast said good or bad to you you never expressed anything regarding me...no interest to listen to what i say No curiosity towards my experiences with life..total indifference... He was supporting himself saying that...its the same old story and what is there to hear ....and there would not be any curiosity as it is same people which i am not interested ... It suddenly occured to me that through out the conversation i was trying to prove my loyalty...faith and honesty in the relationship and a relationship needs curiosity... and absolutely there was no curiosity on other side as it is an older relationship ....first of all i am not sure if frienship can be called a relationship i dont think we should call it as soon as its a relationship...bondage pops up...expectations... This experience made me realize one point... Older relationships,affections and emotions and feelings motivate woman where as its the opposite for men older relationships are stale for men...then take them for granted ....slowly they loose interest in them.... only a new one makes them curious and interested...

No comments: