Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tajmahal is for seeing

I have never gone to Tajmahal nor is this post to admire the beauty of Tajmahal nor is it to prove the telugu couplet "ralletthina koolilevvaru" kind of discussion... So what is it i want to say.. I am going to say a truth ..which has dawned upon me recently Tajmahal is for seeing and not living... Yes and if we think ever to live in it...then its a grave for us... .... so what... This is an analogy....boss.. a comparision against artists... Artists are born for themselves.... Thier life goes in exhibiting thier talent and yearning for recognition... We can admire appreciate....love.....shake hands....buy ticket etc with artists But never ever ever..try to share your life or time with them... Does that mean that artists have no relations.. yes they have but sir i am a normal human being and not a great artist myself ..so artists should usually share thier relations with artists...this is my statement... yes... Otherwise your wife will also get wasted... Artists are for art not for you...this is also my statement

No comments: